Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Texans win 20-3!

To start things out, I show my reply to TH's Fan Blog on chron.com.

"At the game there was just a certain ambiance between the fans. There was just someting in the air and the fans knew it. I'm not sure how loud it was on TV, but it was pretty dang loud down on the field. So loud the cheifs called a timeout and committed a few false starts because of the volume.


The Texans defense was phenomenal. Anyone who drafted them for fantasy and was called an idiot then really cashed in now. In most magazines I looked at the Texans defense was ranked 32nd. They were the 2nd top point getter among the defenses this week. DeMeco Ryans continues to impress. I believe he stripped a ball didn't. Hey, speaking of the 2006 draft, How about Mario Williams? I'm glad he's finally settling in. He was an absolute beast. Von Hutchins was great after Simmons went down. They kept the run in check all game. O_O And what about Travis Johnson? Wow! He has some hands, doesn't he? I don't know how he did that.


Our offense looked good. Matt Schaub was excellent for his first start in a Texans uniform. Andre Johnson was the player of the game. Offensive line did decent during the run and pass. But wow, I don't want to say this, because I know everyone is... but I have to anyway. It looks like we've finally turned the corner. :P"

I mainly pointed out what I was going to say in there. :/ I'm lazy. Oh, and sorry for no entry this sunday, I was kinda busy at the moment. But, boy what a game.

Oh, and Mario Williams has more TD's than Reggie Bush. :X

No comments: